Greetings (2016 JUNE 6)




Formerly known as Zati Nadzrin. I would like to have you (readers) to witness my journey growing up as a young adult(perhaps). I am a 21 year old Malay girl, and have been graduating my studies in Diploma Mass and Communication on August 2015. Alhamdulillah, after graduated, i jump into working phase just right after graduating Diploma (syukur to Allah SWT).

Currently working in Business Industry taught me so many good nor bad thing of business cycle. Really glad 90% subjects during Diploma can be implemented  in my job scope. I never regret my option since the beginning. ALHAMDULLILAH, I do feel grateful for what HE blessed me with (families, friends, career at young age and experiences).

I believe that honesty, courage and  determination will bring the best to you. I work hard since the beginning. Making new friends and lot of life experiences through the journey really amazed me(for real).

My sole purpose in having this blog is to share about my whole life journey (been blogging since 2011 actually, i just rephrase my blog. IDKWHY) and maybe to give some inspiration for those who need (really?).

''I think the girl who is able to earn her own living and pay her own way should be as happy as anybody on earth. The sense of independence and security is very sweet''

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top